- Write a fifty thousand word manuscript
- Grow a mustache (hey, it’s MOvember)
- Write in a lot of coffee shops with other NaNoers
- Write with my dear friend CMBH and her crazy writer flatmates
- Write in Holland Park, in the oriental garden, by the waterfall (unlikely – I’d get rained on)
- Dash off some damn good essays for uni without even breaking a sweat
- Dash off some damn good essays for uni without even breaking my authorial stride
- Get a Macbook. Or, failing that, a PC. Hell, even a typewriter.
- Achieve a perfect understanding of life and knowledge of the hereafter
- Learn to fly.
Well, I can always try, huh?